Executive Hotel Adama is one of the leading Ethiopia hotel. This hotel is located in the heart of Adama town. It is 10 minutes walking distance from the Aba Geda conference center.
Executive hotel Adama opened on May 1st, 2009 and is fully managed by PLC. The hotel is located 86 km from the capital city of Addis Ababa to the Eastern part of the country.
Executive Hotel Adama is approximately 45 minutes from Addis Ababa city. The hotel is 25 km [20 minutes] from the natural spring recreational center, Sodere.
Executive hotel Adama is dedicated to provide a total number of 108 exceptional choices of guest rooms. The hotel has eight multiple uses of Conference rooms with a hospitable service at affordable price.
Reasons to Go to Executive Hotel Adama
- Provides 24 hrs centrality boiler system
- Center & quite for Conference and Training facilities
- Comfortable and decorated rooms
- Provides Business center service. These include Fax sending & receiving, email, scanning, photo copying, normal & color printing, laminating and Binding
- Banking service
- Excellent restaurants serving Ethiopian and international dish
- Executive Bar and Pool bar serving snacks and coffee
- Bus shuttle
- Laundry and Dry cleaning service
- Air Ticket service
- Indoor and Outdoor catering service
- Children play ground service
- GYM & Aerobics service
- Well-equipped fitness center with Sauna and Steam Bath service
- Swimming pool service
- Marvelous Pool bar and Beer Garden service
- Wedding ceremony and others different events
- Adequate car parking from the front and back view
- Free High speed Wireless Internet connection service
- 24 hours walk through scanner machine and Computerized security cameras for safety & security
- Electronic key card door lock system
- Foreign currency exchange
- ATM and Credit card service
- 24 hrs Stand by Generator
- Guest amenities
- On line reservations and booking
Cancellation / Prepayment
PAYMENT & RESERVATIONS POLICY
Reservation and confirmation of a room at Executive Hotel Adama has requirements. Clients are required to pay 50% down payment for the requested services. The balance will be required at least 14 days prior to your date of arrival.
African Safari Tour will hold a reservation for up to seven days at a client's request. This is to allow the client time to send a deposit payment. This is if Executive Hotel Adama booking are over a month prior to the service. This must be received before we can confirm your booking. If confirmation is not received within the seven days all blocked rooms at Executive Hotel Adama will be automatically released for re-sale. The full amount of the service must be made within 14 days of date of arrival at Executive Hotel Adama. As for bookings within a month of service, full payment shall be requested for. This will be required before confirmation of Executive Hotel Adama is undertaken.
All cancellations must be received in writing. This will take effect from the date received by African Safari Tour. The following cancellation charges will apply.
More than 56 days before departure: No cancellation fee
56-49 days before departure: 25%
48-29 days before departure: 35%
28-0 days before departure: 100%
The non-issuing of an invoice or non-payment of deposit will not exempt passengers from these cancellation and administration fees. We regret we can make no exception to the charges and strongly recommend that insurance is taken out to cover cancellation fees. These cancellation charges can vary subject to the trading terms of our suppliers.
Children and extra beds
Children older than 2 years are welcome at Executive Hotel Adama. One child from 2 to 11.9 years is charged 50 % of the room stay per night and person in an extra bed.
The maximum number of extra beds for children in a room is 2.
Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Accepted credit cards
Visa Card, MasterCard, American Express